Full of character, this traditional, family run B&B in Enniscrone is a home from home on Sligo’s Wild Atlantic Way.
Welcoming guests for more than half a century, Ceol Na Mara offers superior accommodation with breathtaking views of Enniscrone beach and Killala Bay. The guesthouse is ideally situated within steps of the town’s best shops, cafés, pubs and restaurants. Jim and his team are delighted to share their local knowledge and do all they can to ensure you have a wonderful stay. Early breakfasts are available for golfing guests with early tee times.
Situated on Enniscrone’s main street with the beach at the back door, Ceol Na Mara is the only Fáilte Ireland approved 3 star guesthouse in this beautiful seaside village and has received great reviews on TripAdvisor and Booking.com
To ensure that your stay at Ceol Na Mara is as comfortable and relaxing as possible, all bedrooms contain the following:
Rooms available in Single, Double, Triple & Family Sizes.
- Single, double, triple and family rooms available
- 9 en-suite bedrooms, each with power shower
- Tea and coffee making facilities in each room
- Free WiFi available in each bedroom and in public areas
- TV, radio and direct dial telephone
- Sky Digital in main living room
- Spacious, private lounge area for guests
- Private car-parking at front of guesthouse and in courtyard to rear
- Private pathway to beach
Double or twin room
Rates are based on two people sharing
Sunday to Thursday €80.00 per room
Weekends (Friday and Saturday) €82.00 per room
Single occupancy of a single room
Sunday to Thursday €55.00 per person per night
Midweek rate for 3 nights
€230.00 total based on 2 persons sharing